Stanislaus Drozdowski was a member of the Blackhawk Squadron.
Stanislaus Drozdowski was an old friend of Janos Prohaska, who likewise hailed from Stan's homeland, Poland. Drozdowski became a loyal ally of Prohaska and served with him as a pilot in the Blackhawk Squadron. Stanislaus lost his life in June of 1941, when his Grumman XF5F Skyrocket failed to throttle correctly in the hangar bay at the Valentine-Prendergast Airplane Factory in Moscow, Russia. At the time, the Blackhawks were under attack by their socialist counterparts the White Lions.
After the reality-changing event called Zero Hour, Stanislaus Drozdowski's history changed. The main difference is that Drozdowski did not die in 1941, and operated as a member of the Blackhawk Squadron for many years afterward. He was still in the Blackhawk Squadron when the JLA formed, early in the second heroic age.
Powers and Abilities
World War II era military issue firearm
- Stanislaus first appeared in Quality Universe continuity in Quality Comics' Military Comics #2 by Will Eisner and Chuck Cuidera. He was revamped as Stanislaus Drozdowski in Post-Crisis New Earth continuity in DC Comics' Blackhawk (Volume 2) #1 by Howard Chaykin.
- 10 Appearances of Stanislaus Drozdowski (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Stanislaus Drozdowski (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Stanislaus Drozdowski (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Stanislaus Drozdowski (New Earth)