A stellar powered device which a scientist from Aoran created in an attempt to stave off the ravages of time, while it inevitably prolonged his life. The Device known as the Star Band would twist his mind compelling him to commit insidious acts of depravity as a consequence. Refusing to adhere to hi
A stellar powered device which a scientist from Aoran created in an attempt to stave off the ravages of time, while it inevitably prolonged his life. The Device known as the Star Band would twist his mind compelling him to commit insidious acts of depravity as a consequence. Refusing to adhere to his fellow man's pleas to destroy the insidious creation, it's maker whom would come to be known as Evil Star would sap the lives everyone on his planet before personally destroying it.
- Energy Projection
- Energy Absorption
- Energy Construct Creation
- Decelerated Aging
- Illusion Casting
- Mind Scan
- Force Field
- Molecular Reconstruction
- Mind Control
- Starlings: Thought manifested creations of the Star Band possessing physical enhancements and resilience coupled with their own version of the band technology. While normally subservient to their creator, they can be just as twisted and demented as their master and run the risk of betraying the devices wearer otherwise.
- Kryptonian Charging: Evil Star's device runs on the same energies prevalent in the main sequence astral bodies that give the likes of Superman their powers. Using the bands energies against a Kryptonian is more detrimental than useful.
- Corruption: The Star Band's abilities steadily erode the moral compass of ones thought processes until the are driven to commit acts of evil whilst using it.
- Charge Depletion: Similar to but unlike a Power Ring the Star Band needs a constant steady influx of solar and/or stellar energies to remain at pique efficiency in order for a wearer to fully utilize it's powers. Severing the user's ability to tack into a native stars power will quickly deplete said devices energy reserves.
- Genesis Limitation The number of Starlings the wielder of said apparati could materialize was limited. At best, Evil Star could only manifest up to eight of them no matter how much energy he had on him.
- The technology within Evil Star's invention would be later integrated into the Darkstar Exo-Mantle's.
Links and References