Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Powers and Abilities
- Sun-Eater Physiology: Starbreaker is a Sun-Eater.
- Energy Absorption: Starbreaker is an "energy vampire" and can absorb almost any type of energy to empower himself, he can even absorb the kinetic energy of the blows he receives, essentialy making him stronger the more he is hit.
- Power Distribution
- Dimensional Travel
- Energy Projection
- Energy Transference
- Illusion Casting
- Size Alteration: After absorbing enough energy Starbreaker can increase the size of his body.
- Superhuman Reflexes: His reflexes are fast enough to let him react in time to an attack of the Flash.
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength
- Starbreaker was created by Mike Friedrich and Dick Dillin, first appearing in Justice League of America #96. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Starbreaker first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3) #27 by Robert Venditti, Van Jensen, and Bernard Chang.
- 4 Appearances of Starbreaker (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Starbreaker (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Starbreaker (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Starbreaker (Prime Earth)
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."