Appearing in "All the Starlight Shining"
Synopsis for "All the Starlight Shining"
The Starman of the 853rd Century visits his ancestor, Ted Knight, interrupting a contract killing from being carried out by Deathbolt. Farris Knight tells Ted about the legacy of Starman through the centuries, and he asks him for a large piece of kryptonite Ted found years ago. Farris says he needs to bury the kryptonite on Mars for the future, and he admits to betraying the Justice League and working with Solaris.
Before Farris flies away, he threatens to kill Ted, but Ted says he's proud of him. Farris ends up sparing Ted, but still leaves with the kryptonite.
- Farris Knight appeared last in DC One Million #2. He appears next in JLA #1,000,000.
- This issue is reprinted in the JLA One Million trade paperback and in the DC One Million Omnibus.
- Icicle's appearance was due to Ted Knight momentarily incorrectly recalling the details of an event from his past; Killer Moth had actually been his opponent.
- Individuals who are well known in Farris Knight's era for carrying on the mantle Starman include Danny Blaine, Tommy Tomorrow II, Lis Roo and his own grandfather, Cale Knight.
- Tommy Tomorrow II's connection to Tommy Tomorrow has never been explained.
- Starman Recommended Reading
Links and References
|DC One Million Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "DC One Million" event that crossed over into every DC Title in 1998. It involved present day interaction with versions of the characters seen in contemporary comic books with their counterparts in the 853rd Century.