"Waking the Dead!": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Can't even say my own name without losin' my powers.
Appearing in "Waking the Dead!"
- Barbara Whitmore-Dugan
- Marvel Family
- Mary Kramer
- Ted Knight (On a TV or computer screen)
- Dragon King (Behind the scenes)
- Ciny Burman (First appearance as Shiv)
- Solomon Grundy (Flashback and main story)
- Injustice Unlimited (Cameo)
- Blue Valley Soldiers
- Doctor Occult
- Fawcett City Bullets
- Green Lantern (Alan Scott) (Flashback only)
- Jade (Flashback only)
- Mister Bones (Flashback only)
- Sylvester Pemberton (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Waking the Dead!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in JSA Presents: Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E., Volume 1.
- This issue is a "Day of Judgment" tie-in.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. series
- Images from Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. Vol 1 4
- Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. (Volume 1)
- JSA (Volume 1)
- JSA: All Stars (Volume 1)
- Justice Society of America (Volume 3)
- Star-Spangled Comics (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.