Stealth is a core member and founder of the interstellar peace-keeping force of L.E.G.I.O.N.. She hails from the planet Gryx.
When she was very young she was rejected by the Gryxian people due to her being a Mutant and abomination in their eyes. She was never given a name and never knew love or companionship. Because of the dangers of surviving alone, she was forced to live in isolation. The girl however survived in the wilds until she was a teenager.
Stealth was given to the Dominators as part of an Invasion of Earth. Her people thought themselves spared as the girl became an offering from the Gryx to show support for the Dominators' war. She was detained in the Starlag prison, there she befriended some other prisoners such as Vril Dox and the Durlan.
After their victory, the group went with Vril Dox to his home planet of Colu. They were successful in shutting down the Computer Tyrants who had conquered his people. Without the Computer Tyrants to guide it, the Coluan society practically self-destructed.
Vril Dox became a messiah to his people, which gave him the idea to form a new police force to replace the former Green Lantern Corps. The others were hesitant to join, but ultimately decided that it might be a good idea to stick around, to keep an eye on Dox.
The band then journeyed to Cairn to take out Kanis-Biz, then they turned the entire police force into the group called L.E.G.I.O.N.
At one point, Stealth's unstable biology caused her to mate with Vril Dox and the two had a son Lyrl Dox that they both cared for very much. They raised him together until he became too intelligent and overthrew the entire police force simply as a way of getting back at his father.
After the team had disbanded into R.E.B.E.L.S., Stealth was murdered by a L.E.G.I.O.N. robot during a strike against Vril Dox II.
Stealth was resurrected as a member of the Black Lantern Corps with a power ring and was intent on taking her revenge. She attacked and killed a member of the Sinestro Corps, who's ring eventually went for a brief time to Vril Dox. Due to the conclusion of Blackest Night, it is assumed that she is once again deceased.
- Gryxian Physiology: Stealth is a member of the Gryxian alien race, she is also considered a mutant by her race standards because of her ability to feel emotion. While at the beginning of her career in L.E.G.I.O.N. she displayed only her stealth power she later developed enhanced physical abilities and animal-like traits.
- Sound Manipulation: Stealth could generate a field around herself which rendered her invisible to an array of biological and non-biological sensors. Some systems which attempted to analyze her concluded that she was a unique life form which did not fit into the standard gender classification of "female" or "male".
- Accelerated Healing: She could heal her broken hands in a couple of days after they were crushed by Lobo. Her healing abilities also make her able to survive wounds that would be lethal for a human.
- Enhanced Hearing
- Superhuman Reflexes: Stealth has faster reaction times than any human that enable her to dodge energy blasts at close range.
- Enhancee Strength: Stealth has enough strength to easily break metal menacles.
- Enhanced Durability: Stealth is tougher to injure than a common human, her durability enables her to withstand the darkness blasts of Lydea Mallor with only minor discomfort.
- Power Instability: Stealth was vulnerable to the inclinations of her genetics. Hormonal changes brought about extreme emotional and biological changes. During these times, she could become much stronger and more formidable; at extremes, she could even become feral.
- Stealth lacks a formal name, her title is the designation given to her by her teammates.
- 107 Appearances of Stealth (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Stealth (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Stealth (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Stealth (New Earth)
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."