Stealth is a core member and founder of the interstellar peace-keeping force of L.E.G.I.O.N.. She hales from the planet Gryx.
When she was very young she was rejected by the Gryxian people due to her being a Mutant and abomination in their eyes. She was never given a name and never new love of or companionship. With the dangers of surviving alone, she was forced to raise herself in isolation. The girl however survived in the wilds and now a teenager.
Stealth was given to the Dominators as part of an Invasion of Earth. Her people thought themselves spared as the girl became an offering to be meant as Gryx support for the Dominators' war. She was detained in the Starlag prison, there she befriended some other prisoners such Vril Dox and the Durlan.
After their victory, the group went with Vril Dox II to his home planet of Colu. They were successful in shutting down Computer Tyrants who had conquered his people. But without the Computer Tyrants to guide it, Coluans society practically self-destructed.
Vril Dox II became a messiah to his people, which gave him the idea to form a new police force to replace the former Green Lantern Corps. The others were hesitant to join, but ultimately decided that it might be a good idea to stick around, to keep an eye on Vril Dox II.
The band then journied to Cairn to take out Kanis-Biz, then they turned the entire police force into the group called L.E.G.I.O.N.
At one point, her unstable biology caused her to mate with Vril Dox, and the two had a son Lyrl Dox that they both cared for very much, and raised together until he became too intelligent and overthrew the entire police force simply as a way of getting back at his father.
After after the team had disbanded into R.E.B.E.L.S. she was murdered by a L.E.G.I.O.N. robot during a strike against Vril Dox II.
Stealth was resurrected as a member of the Black Lantern Corps with a power ring intent on taking her revenge. She attacked and killed a member of the Sinestro Corps, who's ring eventually went for a brief time to Vril Dox II. Due to the conclusion of Blackest Night, it is assumed that she is once again deceased.
- Sound-Dampening Aura: Stealth could generate a field around herself which renders her invisible to an array of biological and non-biological sensors. Some systems which have attempted to analyze her have concluded that she was neither male nor female, and that she was a unique life form.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: She is an excellent physical combatant, and has stealth powers that allow her to get the drop on almost everybody.
- Hormones:Stealth was also vulnerable to the inclinations of her genetics. Hormonal changes brought about extreme emotional and biological changes. During these times, she could become much more formidable, strong, even feral.
- Stealth lacks a formal name, her title is the designation given to her by her teammates.
- 106 Appearances of Stealth (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Stealth (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Stealth (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Stealth (New Earth)