Synopsis for "Steel (Movie)"
Appearing in "Steel (Movie)"
- Nathaniel Burke (Dies)
- The Marks
- Mr. Weston
- Batcave (Mentioned only)
- Shaquille O'Neal as John Henry Irons / Steel
- Annabeth Gish as Susan Sparks
- Judd Nelson as Nathaniel Burke
- Richard Roundtree as Uncle Joe
- Irma P. Hall as Grandma Odessa
- Ray J as Martin
- Hill Harper as Slats
- Kevin Grevioux as Singer
- Charles Napier as Colonel David
- Kerrie Keane as Senator Nolan
- Thom Barry as Sergeant Marcus
- Rutanya Alda as Mrs. Hunt
- Michael Preston as Mr. Weston
- Movie is surprisingly packed with references to other DC Comics properties: Superman is mentioned directly and in one of the songs in the soundtrack, John Henry Irons also has House of El crest/Superman logo on a tattoo among with Man of Steel (Shaquille O'Neal's real tattoo), Batman Forever arcade cabinet is seen (and heard with Elliot Goldenthal's Batman theme being especially prominent) and policeman suggest Batcave as a potential hiding place of Steel after latter vanishes during the chase. Despite that only two characters from the comics actually seen in the movie are Mr. Weston (adapted from Thomas Weston) and Irons/Steel himself.
Links and References
Error: String exceeds 1,000 character limit.
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.