In an alternate timeline, Stephanie Brown became the first Robin.
Stephanie Brown's mother, Crystal, planned to turn Stephanie's father, Arthur, to the Gotham City Police Department for his crime as the Crypto-King. Arthur forced her overdose on her favorite pills. Afterwards, Stephanie began following her father and planned to force him to overdose on the night of his big scheme; however, Stephanie realized that she couldn't force kill and tried to run. She unintentionally stalked her father long enough for Batman to intervene. Using his arrival to her advantage, she shoved the pills into her father's mouth, killing him. Batman took Stephanie under his wing and trained her as his partner, Robin.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the World Without Young Justice and is an adaptation of Stephanie Brown. The original character was created by Chuck Dixon and Tom Lyle and first appeared in Detective Comics #647.
- 4 Appearances of Stephanie Brown (World Without Young Justice)
- 2 Images featuring Stephanie Brown (World Without Young Justice)
- Quotations by or about Stephanie Brown (World Without Young Justice)
- Character Gallery: Stephanie Brown (World Without Young Justice)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.