Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- This kid's ill; he may die. What looks better to you: a kidnapping or a murder charge? Do as I say and you'll get a light sentence!
- — Steve Carson src
Steve Carson was an investigator in the FBI, starting in the mid-1930s.
He took down terrorist militias and mad scientists early in his career, and later acted as a mentor to the Junior Federal Men Club.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of Steve Carson, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Steve Carson was the star of a feature named "Federal Men" in New Comics/New Adventure Comics/Adventure Comics.
- 69 Appearances of Steve Carson (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Steve Carson (Earth-Two)
- 6 Quotations by or about Steve Carson (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Steve Carson (Earth-Two)