Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
In the mid-1930s, young Steve Conrad, inventor of the Cyanogen Cruiser, was a scientist.
In 1936, Steve Conrad and his girlfriend Myra Rutherford narrowly escaped the explosive destruction of Dolorosa Isle.
Powers and Abilities
- Animal Training Steve Conrad once coaxed and coached a wild monkey into untying himself and another person.
- Conrad's Cyanogen Cruiser could travel at 250 nautical miles per hour. He invented and built this vessel.
- This version of Steve Conrad, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Steve Conrad, Adventurer ran in Adventure Comics from New Comics #5 June 1936, to New Adventure Comics #25 April 1938, then dropped out for two years. These episodes were written and drawn by Creig Flessel, and in them, Steve had a girlfriend named Myra, and a Cyanogen Cruiser.
- The series returned in Adventure Comics #47 Feb 1940, and ran until Adventure Comics #76 July 1942. These episodes were written and drawn by Jack Lehti, and in them Steve had a Chinese valet named Chang, and traveled by more ordinary means.
- 51 Appearances of Steve Conrad (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Steve Conrad (Earth-Two)
- 2 Quotations by or about Steve Conrad (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Steve Conrad (Earth-Two)