In the mid-1930s, young Steve Conrad, inventor of the Cyanogen Cruiser, was a scientist.
He and his girlfriend Myra Rutherford narrowly escaped the explosive destruction of Dolorosa Isle.
- Animal Training Steve Conrad once coaxed and coached a wild monkey into untying himself and another person.
- Conrad's Cyanogen Cruiser could travel at 250 nautical miles per hour.
- This version of Steve Conrad, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Steve Conrad invented the Cyanogen Cruiser.
- Steve Conrad's girlfriend was Myra Rutherford. His maniacal enemy was Devachan.
- 48 Appearances of Steve Conrad (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Steve Conrad (Earth-Two)
- 2 Quotations by or about Steve Conrad (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Steve Conrad (Earth-Two)