Steven "Skip" Keller was a below average student. His true desire was to be a writer. Because of this, Skip always carried a tape recorder with him, that he used as a kind of diary.
In 1979, several residents of Skip's hometown, including his parents, were possessed by aliens in pursuit of an alien shapeshifter and murderer. This brought IADC agent Prince and Wonder Woman to his town. By accident, Skip discovered that Diana Prince and Wonder Woman were the same person.
After the shapeshifter had been defeated and the townspeople restored, Wonder Woman erased Skip's memories of her secret identity. However, Skip soon relearned it, when he listened to a recording of himself saying that Diana Prince is Wonder Woman.
- Tape Recorder
- Skip was portrayed by Clark Brandon.
- 2 Appearances of Steven Keller (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Steven Keller (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Steven Keller (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Steven Keller (Wonder Woman TV Series)