Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
The Gambler was a villain and member of the Injustice Society.
Powers and Abilities
- The Gambler was created by Henry Kuttner and Martin Nodell, first appearing in Green Lantern #12. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, The Gambler first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Superman Giant (Volume 2) #2 by Robert Venditti and Paul Pelletier.
- 2 Appearances of Steven Sharpe III (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Steven Sharpe III (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Steven Sharpe III (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Steven Sharpe III (Prime Earth)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.