The second Gambler was the grandson of the original.
Operating out of a Riverboat Casino in Atlantic City, Gambler posed as the Joker. He gathered the Royal Flush Gang and offered them high-tech enhancements in exchange for their employment under his leadership. In his first meeting with the Royal Flush Gang, he committed two violent acts against them, shooting King and King and blinding Jack in one eye.
Under his guidance, the Gang achieved moderate success by training a group of runaway children to commit criminal acts, but were eventually discovered and defeated by the Teen Titans.
Powers and Abilities
- In New Titans #69, Sharpe comments that his grandfather taught him to "know when to fold 'em, know when to run", appropriately referencing Kenny Rogers' song The Gambler.
- 3 Appearances of Steven Sharpe V (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Steven Sharpe V (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Steven Sharpe V (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Steven Sharpe V (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.