Steven Leonard "Steve" Trevor, Jr., the son of Steven Leonard "Steve" Trevor, Sr., was a commissioned officer in the United States Air Force, with the grade of colonel. As an A-2 (US Air Force Intelligence) officer, he was entitled to wear civilian clothes in lieu of his Air Force Class A uniform, and he frequently did so.
After his graduation from the Colorado Springs Air Force Academy, for which his father had written his letter of referral, Trevor had risen through Cold War service to become Director of the Inter-Agency Defense Command, or IADC, an independent agency affiliated with the US Department of Defense (a successor to the US Department of War in which his own father had served) which coordinated the efforts of other US intelligence agencies but was co-equal partner to all of them, not part of any of them.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Wonder Woman and is an adaptation of Steve Trevor. The original character was created by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter and first appeared in All-Star Comics #8.
- Steve Trevor, Jr. was portrayed by Lyle Waggoner, who had also portrayed this Steve Trevor's own father, Steve Trevor, Sr.
- 52 Appearances of Steven Trevor, Jr. (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Steven Trevor, Jr. (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Steven Trevor, Jr. (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Steven Trevor, Jr. (Wonder Woman TV Series)