Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
After Lex Luthor became ruler of Apokolips, Stompa and the Furies retreated to the Deadlands, a desert wasteland on the outskirts of the city. However, after Superman defeated Luthor, he claimed rule over Apokolips and imprisoned the Furies.
Stompa and her teammates were eventually freed after Darkseid resurfaced with his daughter Grail. The Furies were sent on missions to collect mythical artifacts to restore Darkseid's power. While searching for one artifact in Turkey, Stompa and the Furies were ambushed by Steve Trevor and several A.R.G.U.S. agents after they discovered the plan from the imprisoned criminal Giganta. Steve and his soldiers managed to drive off the Furies, reporting their failure back to Darkseid.
Powers and Abilities
- Apokoliptian Physiology
- Anti-Matter Boots
- Stompa was created by Jack Kirby, first appearing in Mister Miracle #6. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Stompa first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Justice League (Volume 2) #50 by Geoff Johns and Jason Fabok.
- 21 Appearances of Stompa (Prime Earth)
- 9 Images featuring Stompa (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Stompa (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Stompa (Prime Earth)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.