When the Sheeda invaded Roanoake hundreds of years ago, their leader Melmoth impregnated all of the local women, who subsequently went into hiding deep beneath the earth. On the off-chance that the offspring of such a union might survive, Melmoth left them with three Submissionaries, puritan robots who instilled the subsequent generations of "Croatoans" with a humble, servile nature, so that if the Sheeda ever decided to return, the Croatoans would not fight them.
- Magic: Judah had extensive knowledge of dark magic.
- 3 Appearances of Submissionary Judah (New Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Submissionary Judah (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Submissionary Judah (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Submissionary Judah (New Earth)