"Jailbreak": Darkseid sends the Female Furies to rescue the Glorious Godfrey from Belle Reve Prison (the ruler of Apokolips wanted to punish him personally after his attempt to betray him in the mini-series Legends.)
- Afraid of the dark? You should be! The darkness can hurt you! While you can't touch the darkness!
Appearing in "Jailbreak"
- Suicide Squad / Task Force X
Synopsis for "Jailbreak"
Darkseid sends the Female Furies to rescue the Glorious Godfrey from Belle Reve Prison (the ruler of Apokolips wanted to punish him personally after his attempt to betray him in the mini-series Legends.)
Plastique is brainwashed to forget anything related to the Squad much to Rick Flag's disgust. Amanda Waller discusses with Flag, Nightshade and Nemesis. This trio, allied to the Bronze Tiger and the guards of the prison, fight the Female Furies, who are able to rescue Godfrey, but Lashina, the leader of the Furies, is betrayed by Bernadeth, her subordinate. Lashina is shot by special ammunition by the guards, and can not return to Apokolips. Her whereabouts become unknown.
- This story is reprinted in the trade paperback Suicide Squad: Trial By Fire.
- Bronze Tiger, one of the greatest martial artists, kicks Stompa's face in a fight, but without any damage. "Tao, this blow could have knocked down an elephant!"
- Rick Flag mentions Superman's report about his ordeal on Apokolips in Action Comics #586.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Suicide Squad Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Suicide Squad series
- Images from Suicide Squad Vol 1 3
- Suicide Squad Recommended Reading