"Shock and Awe, Part 1": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Y'know, it's ironic. And not in the "10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife" sense. America's the land of the free. Someone commits a crime? You remove their freedom. Throw them behind bars. Then you go back about your lives. Your free lives of rigid nine-to-five schedules. Of mortgages that last a whole adult life. Of doing what your president or news outlet of choice or yer preacher tells you.... See, that's the appeal of madness--true freedom. No doors! No walls! No pants! All da fun thoughts all da time....
- -- Harley Quinn
Appearing in "Shock and Awe, Part 1"
- Amanda Waller
- Rick Flag
- Suicide Squad
- The Wall (Possessed)
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Shock and Awe, Part 1"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on March 28, 2018.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Suicide Squad Vol 5 38 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Suicide Squad series
- Images from Suicide Squad Vol 5 38
Links and References