The weather in Florida starts behaving strangely and there are indications that something is shifting the Gulf Stream.The Weather Maker is an episode of season 1 of Super Friends. It premiered on September 29, 1973.
Synopsis for "The Weather Maker"
The weather in Florida starts behaving strangely and there are indications that something is shifting the Gulf Stream.
Appearing in "The Weather Maker"
- Doctor Thinkwik
- Mr. Malvik
- Mr. Wicker
- Miami Beach
- Gulf of Mexico
- 45 degrees North; 69 degrees West
- Arctic Circle
- Wonder Woman uses a beam from her bracelets to melt ice.
- Batman states that Mr. Malvik is a small thing man with glasses...but he doesn't wear glasses and is somewhat stout.
- Batman and Robin consider going up 50 floors worth of stairs no problem. Batman even says it is just enough to tone their muscles.
- It is not explained why Superman is unable to break the jet nozzle.
- Images from Super Friends (TV Series) Episode: The Weather Maker
- Episodes of Super Friends (TV Series)
- Images from Super Friends (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Super Friends (TV Series) series
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.