"Trapped in Two Times!": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Trapped in Two Times!"
- Time Trapper (Photography only)
- Carter Nichols (Flashback and main story)
- Jimmy Olsen (Mentioned only)
- Legion of Super-Heroes (Mentioned only)
- Lyla Ler-Rol (Flashback and main story)
- Mera (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Trapped in Two Times!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on November 30, 1978.
- It is stated that the Time Trapper and Time Master are the same being and is "a Controller-a superior being from another universe". This means this "Time Trapper" is likely an agent of the real Time Trapper.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Super Friends Vol 1 17 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Super Friends series
- Images from Super Friends Vol 1 17
Links and References