"Karkan the Mighty -- Lord of the Jungle!": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Karkan the Mighty -- Lord of the Jungle!"
- Karkan (First appearance)
- Toni Davis
Synopsis for "Karkan the Mighty -- Lord of the Jungle!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "War of the Wraith-Mates!"
Synopsis for "War of the Wraith-Mates!"
Four Legionnaires in space are possessed by two entities who use their new bodies to make war on each other.
Appearing in "Gravity Girl of Smallville!"
- Gravity Belt
Synopsis for "Gravity Girl of Smallville!"
This story is reprinted from Adventure Comics #285.
When Prof. Lewis Lang brings back a strange belt left by aliens in Africa, Lana Lang tries it on, discovers she has anti-gravity powers and can fly and lift heavy weights with it, and, with her parents' permission, creates the costume and secret identity of Gravity Girl. As Gravity Girl, she becomes a partner and competitor to Superboy, who eventually discovers her true identity. Later, when the belt is proven not to be proof against wood or stone, Dr. Lang suggests she have Superboy destroy it. He does, and Lana retires her Gravity Girl career.
- Karkan the Mighty -- Lord of the Jungle! was originally published as an imaginary story, a story outside of regular continuity. In Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium, it was retconned as having happened on another Earth, (Earth-183).
- War of the Wraith-Mates! is reprinted in Legion of Super-Heroes Archives Vol. 10.
- First Appearance of fan designed costumes for Karate Kid, Princess Projectra, and Shadow Lass.
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.