"Hyper-Tension (Part IV of V) – For Every World – A Doomsday!": Black Zero shows Superboy how he also holds dozens of Doomsdays captive in a special cell. He wants to convince Superboy that he does everything for good reason, but Kon-El does not
Appearing in "Hyper-Tension (Part IV of V) – For Every World – A Doomsday!"
- Knockout (Hypertime version) (Apparent Death)
- Hyperjacket Superboy (Deceased) (Behind the scenes)
- Challengers of the Unknown (New Earth)
- Black Zero
- Dabney Donovan (Hypertime version)
- Paul Westfield (Hypertime version) (Dies)
- Doomsday (Hypertime version; multiple versions)
- Paul Westfield (multiple versions) (Dies)
- Project Cadmus (Hypertime version)
Synopsis for "Hyper-Tension (Part IV of V) – For Every World – A Doomsday!"
Black Zero shows Superboy how he also holds dozens of Doomsdays captive in a special cell. He wants to convince Superboy that he does everything for good reason, but Kon-El does not agree. And when he meets Director Westfield who claims that parts of his DNA were used when creating Superboy, Kon-El really gets upset. Even worse is that there is not only one Paul Westfield, but dozens more of him from different realities because Black Zero thinks this is the only person he can trust.
Black Zero also has a version of Knockout as a captive, but this was part of her plan to bring the Challengers of the Unknown into Fortress Cadmus and to destroy it. Superboy immediately supports the intruders, and while fighting he also tells Knockout that it probably was her Superboy that died on Kon-El's Earth. Knockout is furious because of these news and she directly goes after Westfield who foolishly jumps into Black Zero's sphere of Hyperium. And as Westfield vanishes in the sphere, all other versions of him disappear as well. Black Zero reacts by throwing Knockout, Superboy and the Challengers into the same cell where the Doomsdays are held in solidified liquid.
The Challengers tell Superboy that they travel through Hypertime as well. And it was their fault that Black Zero initially got aware of other existing realities. They still want to stop Black Zero and, thus, Superboy tries to destroy the door of the cell by pulling it using his tactile telekinesis. He is successful, however the opening of the door also awoke the Doomsdays ...
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superboy Vol 4 63 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superboy series
- Images from Superboy Vol 4 63
- Superboy (Kon-El) Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Superboy article at Wikipedia
- Superboy (Volume 4) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Superboy (Volume 4) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project