Appearing in "Training Day"
- Jocelyn Lure
- Omen (First appearance) (Flashback only)
- Beast Boy (First full appearance)
- Terra (First appearance)
- N.O.W.H.E.R.E. surgical implants
Synopsis for "Training Day"
Superboy is fought by a young man named Grunge in a training area for the upcoming culling and seems to be inferior. Superboy explains in his thoughts that he and the Teen Titans could have escaped from N.O.W.H.E.R.E. if Harvest and Omen had not appeared. The fight seems hopeless for Superboy as Grunge is immune to his telekinetic abilities, but then he scans Grunges body, he discovers multiple implants which he telekinetically rips out of Grunge, defeating him. Superboy himself loses his consciousness.
Shortly after that Rose presents Harvest the unconscious Solstice and he tells her to bring her to the rest of her team while he sends Superboy to the colony, where he wakes up to Beast Boy and Terra, ready to attack him.
- No special notes.
The story takes place after Teen Titans Vol. 4 #7.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superboy Vol 6 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superboy series
- Images from Superboy Vol 6 8
- Superboy Recommended Reading
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- Superboy (Volume 1)
- Superboy (Volume 2)
- Superboy (Volume 4)
- Superboy (Volume 5)
- Superboy (Volume 6)
- Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Superboy and the Ravers (Volume 1)
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
- Young Justice (Volume 3)
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- Teen Titans (Volume 4)