"War at World's End!": The Legion try to capture Pulsar Stargrave on Colu, not suspecting his true objective: to restore the computer-beings who created him in the first place, so that they may rule the planet once again.
- Your intelligence is everything I expected it to be, Querl-- For a human mind! No doubt, you have analyzed my motives-- And understand why I've come here! Allow me to explain for you! These computers which your ancestors defeated created me... And though they sought to make me their slave, still... I owe them my existence... And they deserve more than the death your people have given them! And the people... deserve more than quick destruction! I never intended to destroy Colu! You were right-- My supposed attacks upon the Gravitron and Airfilter were decoys! Rather, I plan to revive my computer-creators-- With the power that is mine as Pulsar Stargrave-- And once they live again, I plan to make the Coluan people-- their slaves!
Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #227 is an issue of the series Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1) with a cover date of May, 1977.
Appearing in "War at World's End!"
- Legion of Super-Heroes
- Pulsar Stargrave (Origin)
- Computer Tyrants (Deactivated) (Flashback and main story)
- Airfilter Plant
- Gravitron Monitoring Station
- Space Cruiser
Synopsis for "War at World's End!"
The Legion try to capture Pulsar Stargrave on Colu, not suspecting his true objective: to restore the computer-beings who created him in the first place, so that they may rule the planet once again.
- This issue is reprinted in Legion of Super-Heroes Archives Vol. 13.
- Pulsar Stargrave's origin is retold as a flashback in this issue.
- There are many errors in the artwork for this issue, from word balloons erroneously associating one character's dialogue in the script to another character in the final artwork and confusion in depicting certain characters as other characters in panels.