Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
- J'onn J'onzz looks like a monster. I will never be tolerated here on Earth. The more time I spend as Hank Henshaw, the less I have to face what I've lost. But when I change my state, shapeshift into someone new, call upon new powers, I get one step closer to becoming the Martian Manhunter forever.
Synopsis for "Childish Things"
Appearing in "Childish Things"
- Cat Grant
- Department of Extranormal Operations
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Cameron Chase (First appearance)
- James Olsen
- Lucy Lane
- Winn Schott
- Chester Dunholtz (First appearance)
- "Jane Doe"
- Astra In-Ze (Mentioned only)
- Green Martians (Mentioned only)
- Lois Lane (Mentioned only)
- Superman (Mentioned only)
- Diane Sawyer (Mentioned only)
- No notes.
- Winn Schott wonders if he'll become like his father one day.
- This episode includes multiple references to other Toymans. Winslow Schott uses a doll that resembles the Toyman of Superman: The Animated Series, and another one that looks like the Toyman of Super Friends.
- Cameron Chase is introduced as a member of the FBI.
- In the comics, she was actually a member of the D.E.O. which was created for her stories.
- Martian Manhunter choosing to erase someone's memories and his subsequent remorse is similar to the controversial mindwipes performed by super-heroes in Identity Crisis, and was also a recurring theme for Miss Martian in Young Justice.
- 4 Images from Supergirl (TV Series) Episode: Childish Things
- Episodes of Supergirl (TV Series)
- Images from Supergirl (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Supergirl (TV Series) series
Links and References