Batman Character Guide [INTERACTIVE]
Do you like this video?
- Chaos. The constant enemy of life; kept at bay by champions from across the multiverse... joining forces to fight on behalf of all creation. They found each other just in time, because now, the entire multiverse is about to come under attack. There is a malevolent force at work; one driven by a singular goal. The destruction of all there is. I have planned, there are those who say I have schemed, but the time for preparation has passed. The Crisis is now upon us all.
Synopsis for "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part One"
Appearing in "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part One"
- Batwoman (Kate Kane)
- Flash (Barry Allen)
- Green Arrow (Mia Smoak) (First appearance as Green Arrow)
- Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) (Dies)
- Alura (Dies)
- Kelly Olsen
- Lena Luthor
- Lois Lane
- Pariah (Harrison Nash Wells) (First appearance as Pariah)
- Alexander Knox (Cameo) (Apparent Death)
- A.M.A.Z.O. (Flashback only)
- Batman (In a photograph only)
- Dick Grayson (Cameo) (Apparent Death)
- Dominators (Flashback only)
- Green Arrow (Earth-16)
- Hawk (Earth-9) (Cameo) (Apparent Death)
- John Deegan/Superman (Flashback only)
- Jonathan Kent II (First appearance)
- Lex Luthor (Flashback only)
- Metallo (Flashback only)
- The Ray (Ray Terrill) (Cameo) (Apparent Death)
- Red Tornado (Flashback only)
- Robin (Earth-9) (Cameo) (Apparent Death)
- Spike (Cameo)
- Tagumo (Flashback only)
- Alana (Mentioned only)
- Alice (Mentioned only)
- Cisco Ramon (Mentioned only)
- Daxamites (Mentioned only)
- Doomsday (Mentioned only)
- Eve Tessmacher (Mentioned only)
- Felicity Smoak (Mentioned only)
- General Zod (Mentioned only)
- Iris West (Mentioned only)
- James Olsen (Mentioned only)
- Janis Joplin (Mentioned only)
- Joker (Mentioned only)
- President Plastino (Mentioned only)
- William Harris (Mentioned only)
- Multiverse (Origin)
- Earth-9 (Destroyed)
- San Francisco (Destroyed)
- Earth-38 (Destroyed)
- Earth-66 (Destroyed)
- Gotham City (Destroyed)
- Earth-89 (Destroyed)
- Earth-X (Destroyed)
- The Void Before Existence (Flashback only) (Cameo)
- Guardian's Shield
- Trick Arrows
- Transmatter Portal
- Book of Destiny (Mentioned only)
- Myriad (Mentioned only)
- Crisis on Earth-X
- Crisis on Infinite Earths
- This episode is the first part of the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover and continues in the Batwoman episode "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Two".
- As it was previously foreshadowed, Oliver Queen dies in Crisis.
- Similarly to the The Flash (1990) TV show, introduced to the Multiverse in the Elseworlds crossover after a past glimpse in the Speed Force, other DC's TV and movie properties are shown to be part of the Multiverse.
- Earth-9 is shown to be the universe of the Titans TV show, featuring the cameos of Curran Walters and Alan Ritchson as Jason Todd and Hank Hall.
- Earth-66 seems to refer to the Batman (1966) TV show with Burt Ward returning as an aged Dick Grayson.
- Earth-89 seems to refer to Tim Burton's Batman movie series with Robert Wuhl returning as Alexander Knox and the picture cameo of Michael Keaton as the Batman.
- Russell Tovey also cameos as The Ray from the Crisis on Earth-X crossover.
- There are some callbacks to the original Crisis on Infinite Earths:
- The Monitor's monologue of the birth of the Multiverse is very similar to the one from the first pages of Crisis on Infinite Earths #1.
- Clark and Lois sends their son Jonathan away as Alexander Luthor, Sr. and his wife Lois did with their son Alex Luthor at the beginning of the original event.
- Nash Wells had already freed the Anti-Monitor from his prison and he had now become Pariah, similarly to his comics' counterpart Kell Mossa aka Pariah who liberated the Anti-Monitor.
- The death of Oliver Queen by the Shadow Demons mirrors the end of Oliver Queen of Earth-Two in Crisis on Infinite Earths #12.
- The Earth designation of some realities are references to important years:
- Titans' Earth-designation as Earth-9 might be inspired by the number of Titans alive by the end of Season 2.
- Despite its appearance as Earth-89, this universe is slightly different from the one depicted in the movies as the Joker is referred to be still alive while he was killed at the end of Batman.
- The Ray survived Earth-X's annihilation and became part of The Monitor's forces..
- It was confirmed that the Legends had already travelled through the Multiverse when they arrived on future Star City.. However, Earth-16's depiction is different as Oliver did not recognized Sara from their previous encounter.
- 10 Images from Supergirl (TV Series) Episode: Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part One
- Episodes of Supergirl (TV Series)
- Images from Supergirl (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Supergirl (TV Series) series
Links and References
- Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) at Wikipedia.org
- "Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part One" at the Arrowverse Wiki