- You see, right? If the bullets don't work... why the punching?
Appearing in "The Last Children of Krypton"
- CatCo Worldwide Media
- Department of Extranormal Operations
- Superman/Clark Kent
- Project Cadmus
- Lillian Luthor (Unnamed)
- Metallo (John Corben)
- Metallo (Dr. Gilcrist) (First appearance)
- White Martian (On a TV or computer screen)
- Mon-El (Unnamed)
- National City Fire Department
- National City Police Department
- Astra (Mentioned only)
- Jeremiah Danvers (Mentioned only)
- Non (Mentioned only)
- Perry White (Mentioned only)
- President Marsdin (Mentioned only)
- Toyman (Mentioned only)
- Lois Lane (Mentioned only)
- Jor-El (Mentioned only)
- Lara (Mentioned only)
- Fortress of Solitude
- National City
Synopsis for "The Last Children of Krypton"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Superman brings up a rather fair point often wondered by fans. If bullets, which are harder than flesh and bone, don't work on Kryptonians, why do humans attempt punching when they run out of bullets?
- No trivia.
- 4 Images from Supergirl (TV Series) Episode: The Last Children of Krypton
- Episodes of Supergirl (TV Series)
- Images from Supergirl (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Supergirl (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.