"Good-Looking Corpse, Part 4": Supergirl comes around and tries to fly away in search of her friends, but the grounds of Harvard are covered in a force field. Curiously she is helped by Alex's friends whom he previously brainwashed. For some reason they remain on the campus.
- They trusted me. All of them assumed-- well, maybe not Robin-- that because of who I was that I knew what was going on here. Unfortunately... that wasn't true! I hope for their sake that I'm right this time.
Synopsis for "Good-Looking Corpse, Part 4"
Supergirl comes around and tries to fly away in search of her friends, but the grounds of Harvard are covered in a force field. Curiously she is helped by Alex's friends whom he previously brainwashed. For some reason they remain on the campus.
Lois goes to see Catherine at the hospital. Both women talk, Lois telling her about a co-worker of hers who also lost a son. Catherine reveals that not only she learnt about the project, she helped set Alex free.
Meanwhile, at his secret base at an abandoned Cadmus site in Central City, Alex begins breaking down the spirit of the heroes he has captured. He enslaves Miss Martian and Blue Beetle telepathically, and although Robin resists for a while, he breaks down eventually when Alex forces him to relive his worst fears: becoming Ra's al Ghul's heir and murdering the whole Bat-family.
Lois keeps talking with Catherine. Devereaux tells Alex was a clone grown in a Cadmus lab. She freed him because he promised to cure her son, but she also pitied Alex. She states they formed a bond... and then her eyes begin glowing.
Meanwhile, Kara realizes it's a little too convenient for only those three students remain on the campus with her. Kara tinkers with her cellphone and and a Sunstone ripped from a defeated drone and activates the FlyOver app, revealing that Alex's friends are also drones.
Alex gets furious and teleports in to confront Supergirl. Kara lunges at him, but Alex tosses her around for a bit using his telekinesis, before revealing his true identity: he's a Dubbilex clone with a bit of Kryptonian DNA thrown in.
Appearing in "Good-Looking Corpse, Part 4"
- Catherine Devereux
- Jason Devereux (In a photograph only)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Hallucination)
- James Gordon (Hallucination)
- Batman (Hallucination)
- Batman (Dick Grayson) (Hallucination)
- Batgirl (Stephanie Brown) (Hallucination)
- Oracle (Barbara Gordon) (Hallucination)
- Red Robin (Tim Drake) (Hallucination)
- Cat Grant (Mentioned only)
- Adam Grant (Mentioned only)
- Supergirl Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- All-Star Comics (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 1)
- Superman Family (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 2)
- Infinity Inc. (Volume 1)
- Power Girl (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 3)
- Supergirl (Volume 4)
- Supergirl (Volume 5)
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Power Girl (Volume 2)
- Supergirl (Volume 6)
- Worlds' Finest (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 7)