"Out of the Past": On the planet I'noxia, Supergirl is chased by her memories made manifest, thanks to the population of the planet being made up entirely of nano-particles that can take on the shape of thought-forms. Cyborg Superman kno
- The Kryptonite poison is attacking your nervous system. You haven't much longer. Supergirl is dying.
Appearing in "Out of the Past"
- Supergirl (Kara Zor-El) (Apparent Death)
- Appex (As an illusion only)
- Superman (As an illusion only)
- Wonder Woman (As an illusion only)
- The Flash (As an illusion only)
- Silver Banshee (As an illusion only)
- Worldkillers (As an illusion only)
- Reign (As an illusion only)
Synopsis for "Out of the Past"
On the planet I'noxia, Supergirl is chased by her memories made manifest, thanks to the population of the planet being made up entirely of nano-particles that can take on the shape of thought-forms. Cyborg Superman knows that Supergirl is the key to getting access to his lost memories, and he is willing to ignore orders from his superiors to get them.
The memories taunt, mock, and berate Kara, only serving to make her angrier and angrier as she tears through them all. When H'El appears, she is so upset that she tires to fly into the planets atmosphere on her own. Unfortunately, the persistent Kryptonite poisoning in her system keeps her from getting far. The Cyborg Superman warns that her past is killing her nearly as fast as the poison, but she responds that she'd still rather die than surrender to him. He decides, then, to take her by force, and angrily, she warns that she will find a way to haunt him. As she is captured and prepared for operation, Delacore continues to warn that ignoring his creator's will can only have ill effects for both the Cyborg Superman and the people of I'noxia. Threateningly, the Superman reminds that he will rescind his offer of protection if the I'noxians do not help him.
The I'noxians begin their process, and soon Kara is disintegrated and dissolved so that her flesh can be reconstructed in place of the Cyborg's robotic parts. As Delacore begins the surgery, he gets readings of an object on a direct interception course, and he realizes too late that this object is the Cyborg's creator — Brainiac. Fortunately, the surgery is completed before Brainiac arrives. Unfortunately, the once-cyborg has regained his memory. He is Zor-El — and he has just killed his own daughter.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 6 23 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series
- Images from Supergirl Vol 6 23