"The Killers of Krypton, Part Two": Supergirl is in route to Mogo to look up information on Rogol Zaar. She's nearly afraid of checking those classified files and verify there was actually a conspiration to carry o
- If Krypton was actually murdered and not a natural disaster...? To hate an entire species so much that someone would eradicate it from existence? How does a "Rogol Zaar" happen?
Appearing in "The Killers of Krypton, Part Two"
- Green Lantern Corps
- Appa Ali Apsa (Hologram)
- Psions (Mentioned only)
- Qwardians (Hologram)
- Dominators (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "The Killers of Krypton, Part Two"
Supergirl is in route to Mogo to look up information on Rogol Zaar. She's nearly afraid of checking those classified files and verify there was actually a conspiration to carry out planetary genocide.
Kara and Krypto are approaching Mogo when Rogol Zaar's battle-axe becomes suddenly activated and causes their ship's systems to fail. Kara's spaceship explodes, and she and Krypton find themselves floating in space. Kara is thinking of ways to reach the planet's surface when she is found and picked up by three Green Lanterns.
As heading towards the planet, John Stewart and Kyle Rayner inquiry about her visit... and about her giant axe. Kara evasively answers she needs to read on Krypton's seismic activity in ancient times. Kara and John head towards the main library and John introduces her to C'Zal before leaving. Supergirl can't stop herself from asking bluntly about classified information, and learns sensitive information is stored in Tower 2, but she needs many especial clearances. However, Kara sees someone inputting the code and uses her super-senses to read it from afar and memorize it.
As she's learning the access code, C'Zal seems to recognize her axe and touches the shaft. Unexpectedly, the axe shimmers and folds on itself until it resembles a little hammer. Supergirl uses an excuse to postpone her visit and leaves.
That night, Kara slips into the restricted area. Before she can do anything, though, her hammer starts humming, drawing a guard's attention. Kara tries to descalate the situation, but all of sudden Rogol's axe unfolds and attacks the guard. Kara tries to rein on her axe, but the commotion draws more Green Lanterns, forcing Kara to call Krypto.
The Green Lanterns try to neutralize her axe, but the weapon breaks their light constructs and starts glowing. Both Supergirl and Rogol's axe are pulled in some kind of glowing portal dimensional. Then Supergirl sees an hologram of a Guardian of the Universe called Appa Ali Apsa who claims to be a former member of a cabal known as The Circle, whose crimes will be brought into the light thanks to her.
- This book was first published on September 12, 2018.
- No special notes.
- Supergirl doesn't seem to be able to survive without oxygen, in spite of prior issues showing she doesn't need to breathe.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 7 22 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series
- Images from Supergirl Vol 7 22
- Supergirl Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- All-Star Comics (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 1)
- Superman Family (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 2)
- Infinity Inc. (Volume 1)
- Power Girl (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 3)
- Supergirl (Volume 4)
- Supergirl (Volume 5)
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Power Girl (Volume 2)
- Supergirl (Volume 6)
- Worlds' Finest (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 7)