"Fractured Trust": Supergirl finally comes face to face with Gandelo. Supergirl gets even madder when she learns Z'ndr Kol was working for her, although he claims he turned against his mother. His heart rate tell
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
- A semi-sentient, psychic vampire weapon of a genocidal madman dragging us through space? That is never a good thing.
- -- Supergirl
Appearing in "Fractured Trust"
- Supergirl (Flashback and main story)
- Circle (Mentioned only)
- Rogol Zaar (Mentioned only)
- Omega Men (Mentioned only)
- Darkseid (Mentioned only)
- Krypton (Flashback only)
- Earth (Flashback only)
- Kryptonian Rocket (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Fractured Trust"
Supergirl finally comes face to face with Gandelo. Supergirl gets even madder when she learns Z'ndr Kol was working for her, although he claims he turned against his mother. His heart rate tells he is being sincere, but Supergirl doesn't fully trust him, so she traps him in a chunk of ice and engages Gandelo.
The battle between Supergirl and Gandelo levels the surrounding area, but Supergirl gains the upper hand. Supergirl is so angry she summons Rogol Zaar's axe and is about to cleave Gandelo in half when Krypto steps in her way. Kara stops, and horrified at the fact she wanted to kill anybody, and tired of being angry, she casts the axe away.
Meanwhile, Gandelo has exploited her hesitation to recover. Gandelo wants to resume the fight but Supergirl has decided to bring her to justice, so she punches a volcano into existence beneath them. The ensuing eruption shatters Gandelo's gigantic body, and Supergirl freezes the area in order to keep her contained.
Supergirl is considering her next step when Rogol Zaar's axe suddenly lights up, and its handle begins emitting some kind of bacon beam. The chunk of soil where Supergirl, Krypto and Gandelo are standing gets ripped from the planet and heads into space.
Supergirl gets worried even before seeing the axe is dragging them into some kind of space battle. She is trying to find some way to turn them around when she comes upon Superman and her first cousin once removed Jon
- This book was first published on May 8, 2019.
- This issue was solicited with a cover by Yanick Paquette and a variant cover by Amanda Conner. The actual issue, though, came out with a single cover illustrated by Kevin Maguire.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 7 30 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series
- Images from Supergirl Vol 7 30
- Supergirl Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- All-Star Comics (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 1)
- Superman Family (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 2)
- Infinity Inc. (Volume 1)
- Power Girl (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 3)
- Supergirl (Volume 4)
- Supergirl (Volume 5)
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Power Girl (Volume 2)
- Supergirl (Volume 6)
- Worlds' Finest (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 7)
Links and References
- Supergirl at Wikipedia.org
- Supergirl at DC Comics
- Supergirl at TV Tropes
- Supergirl at Supermanica
- Supergirl Comic-Book Chronology
- Power Girl at Wikipedia.org
- Power Girl at TV Tropes
- Power Girl at Supermanica