During the period when the Justice Society was investigating Cadmus' less savory practices Kon-El (New Earth) accidentally traveled into their headquarters due to his malfunctioning Hyperjacket. Supergrrl was displeased by his arrival, thinking him a costume copycat and the entire Society was highly suspicious of him since he materialized within their base, but any misunderstandings were unable to be cleared up before he was transported to a different earth. Shortly after Kon-El disappeared from their midst Black Zero captured Supergrrl on his way through Earth-1098 as he tracked and hunted Kon-El. She then teamed up with multiple versions of Superboy to fight Black Zero after Kon-El of New Earth and a young Earth-One Clark Kent broke them free of their bindings.
- Tactile Telekinesis: She can use telekinesis on things she has contact with.
- Superhuman Strength: Supergrrl displays greater than human strength. It is possible she achieves this through manipulation of her telekinesis in the same manner as her New Earth counterpart was still doing at her age.
- Kryptonian Physiology: Under the effects of a "yellow" sun, Supergrrl possesses the same potential weaknesses as an average Kryptonian. These include:
- Vulnerability to Electricity: Supergrrl is vulnerability to energy attacks like Paul Westfield's electric weapon he used to fatally injure the Superboy who was leading the resistance against Black Zero.
- Since it was later revealed that Lex Luthor and Clark Kent were Kon-El's DNA donors rather than Paul Westfield, and "Supergrrl" is an alternate version of Kon-El it's possible she too has such a relationship to Alexander Luthor (Earth-1098).
- 3 Appearances of Supergrrl (Earth-1098)
- 2 Images featuring Supergrrl (Earth-1098)
- 1 Quotations by or about Supergrrl (Earth-1098)
- Character Gallery: Supergrrl (Earth-1098)
Superman Family member
Justice Society of America member
|Elseworlds Character |
This character exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Universe; they may also exist within the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Characters."