"Menace to Metropolis": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Menace to Metropolis"
- General Pickford
- Otto Juris
- Doctor Chun
Synopsis for "Menace to Metropolis"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on November 5, 2003.
- No special notes.
- The name Paul Paxton, used for the saboteur, was also used as the antagonist in Action Comics #213. Honestly, there's probably no connection, we just think things like this are kinda cool.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman: Birthright Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman: Birthright series
- Images from Superman: Birthright Vol 1 5
- Superman Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman (Volume 5)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
|Origin of Superman |
The Origin of Superman is a popular concept fundamental to the Superman mythos that has received multiple treatments and iterations, usually involving significantly different versions of events.