"Doomsday Is Here!": Doomsday and Superman's fight has reached Metropolis and is nearing an end.
Superman: The Man of Steel #19 is an issue of the series Superman: The Man of Steel (Volume 1) with a cover date of January, 1993.
Synopsis for "Doomsday Is Here!"
Appearing in "Doomsday Is Here!"
- Emil Hamilton
- Jimmy Olsen
- Lois Lane
- Ma Kent
- Metropolis Special Crimes Unit
- Mildred Krantz
- Myra Allen
- Pa Kent
- Lex Luthor, II
- This issue is reprinted in the 1993 Death of Superman as well as the 2016 The Death of Superman trade paperbacks.
- Every page of this issue consists of two panels.
- Cover gallery for the Superman: The Man of Steel series
- Images from Superman: The Man of Steel Vol 1 19
- Superman Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman (Volume 5)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
Action Comics #684
Superman (Volume 2) #75
The events from this issue or series are related to The Death and Return of Superman, a retroactively named trilogy in which Superman is killed by the monster Doomsday. Later, four superheroes debut in Metropolis who claim or are assumed to be reincarnations of him—the Last Son of Krypton, the Man of Steel, the Man of Tomorrow, and Superboy. Meanwhile, Superman is brought back to life.
This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Death and Return of Superman Crossovers category.