Synopsis for "Holding the Wrench"
Appearing in "Holding the Wrench"
- Jon Kent
- Jordan Kent
- Kyle Cushing
- Lana Lang-Cushing
- Sarah Cushing
- United States Army
- Dr. Wiles (First appearance)
- Emily Phan
- Leslie Larr
- Lois Lane (Unknown Earth) (Flashback only)
- Naomi Wheeler
- Natalie Irons (Unknown Earth) (Flashback only)
- Sophie Cushing
- Superman (Unknown Earth) (Flashback only)
- Derek Powell (Mentioned only)
- Dr. Wiles' husband (Mentioned only)
- John Henry Irons (Earth-Prime) (Mentioned only)
- Kryptonians (Mentioned only)
- Morgan Edge (Mentioned only)
- Natalie Kent (Deceased) (Mentioned only)
- Natalie Lane (Mentioned only)
- Multiverse (Mentioned only)
- It is implied that John Henry Irons' final showdown with the evil Superman happened during the Crisis as they both saw the red light of the antimatter wave coming towards them.
- As Irons was able to survive by felling through the space itself, it is unknown if Superman is also alive on Earth-Prime.
- There are various references to the DC Extended Universe movie, Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Rosetti weakens Superman with a Green Kryptonite-powered gas bomb like Batman did with the Man of Steel in their iconic fight.
- John Irons' pointing a spear at a weakened Superman was also inspired by the same battle where Batman threatened Superman with his Kryptonite spear.
- Furthermore, John Irons spares Superman like Batman did in the movie.
- 0 Images from Superman & Lois (TV Series) Episode: Holding the Wrench
- Episodes of Superman & Lois (TV Series)
- Images from Superman & Lois (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Superman & Lois (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.