Synopsis for "Man of Steel"
Appearing in "Man of Steel"
- Chrissy Beppo
- Jon Kent
- Jordan Kent
- Jor-El A.I. (Voice)
- Lana Lang-Cushing
- Sarah Cushing
- United States Army
- Emily Phan (First appearance)
- Jennifer Kling (First appearance) (In picture only)
- John Henry Irons (Earth-Prime) (Deceased) (In picture only)
- Lois Lane (Unknown Earth) (Dies in flashback)
- Marcus Bridgewater (Single appearance) (In picture only)
- Natalie Irons (Unknown Earth) (First appearance) (Flashback only)
- Paul Blakestone (First appearance) (In picture only)
- Sophie Cushing
- Superman (Unknown Earth) (Flashback only)
- Kryptonian army (Flashback only)
- Tegan Wickhem (First appearance)
- Lex Luthor (Unknown Earth) (Mentioned only)
- Morgan Edge (Unknown Earth) (Mentioned only)
- Lex Luthor (Earth-Prime) (Mentioned only)
- Sam Lane (Mentioned only)
- Tag Harris (Mentioned only)
- Multiverse (Mentioned only)
- Man of Steel is a reference to both Superman's classic nickname and John Henry Irons's superhero identity, Steel.
- They are revealed the past events of Captain Luthor's universe.
- Morgan Edge somehow allowed the evil Superman create an army of Kryptonians, through the X-Kryptonite, who conquered the planet.
- Captain Luthor's real name is John Henry Irons; he also had a daughter, Natasha, with the Lois Lane of his universe who was murdered by Superman after she revealed the Kryptonite's existence to the world.
- John Irons and Natasha built his war-suit and powered it up with an A.I. they had previously stolen from Lex Luthor.
- It is also revealed that John Henry Irons died around 2015 on Earth-Prime.
- During her conversation with Captain Luthor, Lois states to trust Superman with all her life.
- 0 Images from Superman & Lois (TV Series) Episode: Man of Steel
- Episodes of Superman & Lois (TV Series)
- Images from Superman & Lois (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Superman & Lois (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.