House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Synopsis for "O Mother, Where Art Thou?"
Appearing in "O Mother, Where Art Thou?"
- Jon Kent
- Jor-El (A.I.)
- Jordan Kent
- Lana Lang-Cushing (Possessed)
- Lara Lor-Van (First full appearance) (Resurrected) (Dies)
- Sarah Cushing
- United States Army
- Tal-Rho/"Morgan Edge" (Flashback and main story)
- British Army (Flashback only)
- David Fuglestad (In a photograph only)
- Derek Powell (In a photograph only)
- Jacob (Only appearance; dies) (Flashback only)
- Margaret (Only appearance; dies) (Flashback only)
- John Henry Irons (Mentioned only)
- Kryptonians (Mentioned only)
- Lois Lane (Unknown Earth) (Mentioned only)
- Martha Kent (Mentioned only)
- Sophie Cushing (Mentioned only)
- Zeta-Rho (Mentioned only) (Deceased)
- It is revealed that "Morgan Edge" is actually Tal-Rho, the Kryptonian half-brother of Kal-El, son of his mother Lara Lor-Van and Zeta-Rho.
- He was the first Kryptonian to be sent on Earth before the destruction of Krypton.
- "Edge" is using the Eradicator machine, which his mother previously built to preserve their culture, to upload the consciousness of Kryptonians into the body of the Smallville citizens in order to recreate the Kryptonian civilization.
- No trivia.
- Images from Superman & Lois (TV Series) Episode: O Mother, Where Art Thou?
- Episodes of Superman & Lois (TV Series)
- Images from Superman & Lois (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Superman & Lois (TV Series) series
Links and References