Synopsis for "The Perks of Not Being a Wallflower"
Appearing in "The Perks of Not Being a Wallflower"
- Denise Olowe (First appearance)
- Derek Powell (In a photograph only) (First appearance)
- Malcolm Teague (First appearance)
- Sean Smith
- Sharon Powell (First appearance)
- Simon (Single appearance)
- Smallville Crows
- Coach Gaines
- Smallville Fire Department
- Kyle Cushing
- Tom Mitchell (First appearance; unnamed)
- Sophie Cushing
- Tag Harris
- Timmy Ryan
- Dr. Lawrence (Mentioned only)
- Jonathan Kent (Mentioned only)
- Jor-El (A.I.) (Mentioned only)
- El-P (Mentioned only)
- Morrissey (Mentioned only)
- Ronnie Lott (Mentioned only)
- The episode's title parodies the title of Stephen Chbosky's 1999 novel The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- It is shown that Leslie Larr possesses Kryptonian powers like Superman.
- It is unknown if she is a Kryptonian herself or she somehow gained her abilities in the past.
- There are a few references to Smallville in this episode:
- Clark tells Jordan that, in the past, he tried to play baseball but his father warned him about the consequences of harming others: this is similar to what Smallville Jonathan Kent did with Clark, trying to discourage him from playing football.
- Sarah quits cheerleading, just like her mother's counterpart did in the third episode of Season 1.
- 0 Images from Superman & Lois (TV Series) Episode: The Perks of Not Being a Wallflower
- Episodes of Superman & Lois (TV Series)
- Images from Superman & Lois (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Superman & Lois (TV Series) series
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.