Synopsis for "Through The Valley Of Death"
Appearing in "Through The Valley Of Death"
- John Diggle
- John Henry Irons (Unknown Earth) (Flashback and main story)
- Jon Kent
- Jordan Kent
- Lana Lang-Cushing
- Sarah Cushing
- United States Army
- Avery Phan
- Duc Phan
- Emily Phan
- Jasper Townes
- John Henry Irons (Earth-Prime)'s sister (Single appearance)
- Paul Blakeston (In picture only) (Cameo)
- Smallville Fire Department
- Kyle Cushing
- Tamera (First appearance)
- Sophie Cushing
- Superman (Unknown Earth) (Dies in flashback)
- A.R.G.U.S. (Mentioned only)
- John Henry Irons (Earth-Prime) (Mentioned only)
- John Henry Irons (Unknown Earth)'s sister (Mentioned only)
- Leslie Larr (Mentioned only)
- Lois Lane (Unknown Earth) (Mentioned only)
- Lyla Michaels (Mentioned only)
- Natalie Irons (Mentioned only)
- Oliver Queen (Mentioned only)
- Unnamed reality (Flashback only) (Destroyed)
- The Crisis
- It is revealed that Tal-Rho had planned to upload General Zod's mind into Clark's. However, the Kryptonian hero manages to override the Eradication thanks to John Henry Irons' help.
- It is suggested in the episode that Zod died along with Krypton on Earth-Prime.
- John Irons' flashback reveals that, during the Crisis, he was able to directly jump through a wormhole from his world to Earth-Prime as the antimatter annihilated Superman and the rest of his universe.
- This is the first time that it is shown how a Pre-Crisis Multiverse survivor had fallen to Earth-Prime.
- Despite John Diggle's appearance, his unsolved business is never addressed in the episode.
- 0 Images from Superman & Lois (TV Series) Episode: Through The Valley Of Death
- Episodes of Superman & Lois (TV Series)
- Images from Superman & Lois (TV Series)
- Gallery for the Superman & Lois (TV Series) series
Links and References