"Clark Kent is Superman and I Can Prove it!": As Clark walks into the Daily Planet, he is startled to see the wall painted with the message, "Clark Kent is Superman- and I can prove it". However, no one else seems to notice it, and he gets a phone call from a mysterious per
Appearing in "Clark Kent is Superman and I Can Prove it!"
- Brad Wilson (Final appearance) (Flashback and main story)
- Lois Lane
- Jimmy Olsen
- Perry White
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Angela Chen (On a TV or computer screen)
- Metropolis Meteors (On a TV or computer screen)
- Gotham Knights (On a TV or computer screen)
- Lana Lang (Mentioned only)
- Lex Luthor (Mentioned only)
- LexCorp (Mentioned only)
- WayneTech Electronics (Mentioned only)
- United States of America
- Batmobile (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Clark Kent is Superman and I Can Prove it!"
As Clark walks into the Daily Planet, he is startled to see the wall painted with the message, "Clark Kent is Superman- and I can prove it". However, no one else seems to notice it, and he gets a phone call from a mysterious person telling him that he used invisible ink. Clark traces the call, but is too late, as the caller is gone.
As Clark is walking down the street, he hears the TV broadcasting his secret identity and thinks it is too late. However, the anonymous messenger reveals that the tape is transmitting at a frequency only Superman can hear, and the TV is really showing a football game.
When Clark returns home, he finds an "old friend" waiting in his apartment, who reveals himself to be Brad Wilson, from Smallville High School. He tells Clark about how he worked as a technician but turned to crime and discovered Superman's secret identity, which he plans to make money with. Clark denies everything and shoos Brad away, but later Brad taunts him, as an emergency happens. Clark ties Brad's shoelaces together and deals with a fire, while listening to Brad's threats.
At a restaurant that night, Clark meets Lex Luthor, but Brad sneaks in and jumps off the building to expose Clark. Superman saves him, but when he gets back he sees Clark still there, leading him to believe that Luthor is Superman.
In the Batcave, Superman thanks Batman for playing Clark Kent, and asks him for one more favor. As Brad gets off the bus in Gotham City, he sends Clark a letter to apologize for accusing him and thanks him for helping him get a job at WayneTech.
- Collected in Superman Adventures: The Last Son of Krypton.
- Batman refers to the time Superman helped him against the Mad Hatter in Superman Adventures #25.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Superman Adventures Vol 1 33 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman Adventures series
- Images from Superman Adventures Vol 1 33
- DC Animated Universe Recommended Reading
- Adventures in the DC Universe (Volume 1)
- The Batgirl Adventures #1
- Batman Adventures (Volume 1)
- Batman Adventures (Volume 2)
- The Batman Adventures: The Lost Years (Volume 1)
- The Batman Adventures: Mad Love
- The Batman and Robin Adventures (Volume 1)
- Batman and Superman Adventures: World's Finest
- Batman Beyond (Volume 1)
- Batman Beyond (Volume 2)
- Batman Beyond (Volume 4)
- Batman Beyond Unlimited (Volume 1)
- Batman Beyond Universe (Volume 1)
- Batman: Gotham Adventures (Volume 1)
- Batman: Harley and Ivy (Volume 1)
- Batman: Mask of the Phantasm - The Animated Movie #1
- Gotham Girls (Volume 1)
- Justice League Adventures (Volume 1)
- Justice League Unlimited (Volume 1)
- Superman Adventures (Volume 1)
- Superman & Batman Magazine (Volume 1)