A square meteor crashes into the streets of Metropolis, right in front of Jimmy, who is having a day off. Bizarro emerges from the meteor, causing a panicking Jimmy to scream for help. At the Fortress of Solitude, Superboy is playing video games with the Tiny Titans while Supergirl and Streaky to ad
Synopsis for the 1st Story
A square meteor crashes into the streets of Metropolis, right in front of Jimmy, who is having a day off. Bizarro emerges from the meteor, causing a panicking Jimmy to scream for help. At the Fortress of Solitude, Superboy is playing video games with the Tiny Titans while Supergirl and Streaky to address the emergency. Supergirl and Streaky quickly save innocent bystanders while Superman arrives at the scene, explaining Bizarro comes from an opposite universe. Then, Bizarro backhands into the Kent Farm. Although Martha is happy to see Clark, he cannot stay for dinner. Upon returning to Metropolis, Superman sees Supergirl has already calmed Bizarro with ice cream. The heroes decide to bring Bizarro to the Fortress for safekeeping.
Back at the Fortress, Streaky is attempting to get some sleep but is continuously interrupted by Fuzzy, who is bragging about his superpowers. Streaky gets fed up and throws Fuzzy into a corner full of Superman cups.
Superman entrusts Bizarro under Superboy and Supergirl's care while he goes to Metropolis to continue his day job as Clark. Unfortunately, as soon as Superman leaves, Bizarro begins wreaking havoc in the Fortress. With the help of Jor-El's A.I., Superboy and Supergirl find Bizarro in a room full of Kryptonite rocks. Bizarro is immune to their effects except for blue Kryptonite, which causes him pain, accidentally releasing all the Kryptonian animals in the menagerie. Wearing their lead suits, the heroes gather the Kryptonite pieces and the animals while Superman returns to the Fortress and prevents Bizarro from damaging the bottled city of Kandor. To calm Bizarro, Supergirl brings an ice cream truck to the Fortress.
Later, Superman gives Jimmy a signal watch he can use to call any member of the Superman Family any time he needs help. Superman leaves as Jimmy delivers Perry's coffee order.
Appearing in the 1st Story
- Aquaman (As merchandise only)
- Cloe (First appearance)
- Foz (First appearance)
- League of Just Us Cows (Cameo)
- Flaming Head Cow (Unnamed)
- Martha Kent (First appearance)
- Sonja (First appearance)
- Tiny Titans
- Bizarro Girl (Mentioned only)
- Perry White (Behind the scenes)
- Tiny Titans
- Bizarroverse (Mentioned only)
- Bizarro World (Mentioned only)
- Lead Suits
- Super Signal Watch
- This issue contradicts Tiny Titans #10, where Supergirl was already aware of Bizarro.
- It also contradicts Tiny Titans #42, the issue where Supergirl learned of Bizarro World.
- It is unknown if the second "civilian" cow is Aquacow or Bat-Cow.
- Cover gallery for the Superman Family Adventures series
- Images from Superman Family Adventures Vol 1 2