Appearing in "The Man Who Destroyed Krypton!"
- Black Zero (Only appearance; dies) (Flashback and main story)
- Lex Luthor (Statue only)
- Brainiac (Statue only)
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Agent 009 (Deceased) (Single appearance)
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Scotland Yard
- Chief Inspector Watkins (Single appearance)
- Superman Emergency Squad (Behind the scenes)
- Kryptonians (Flashback only)
- Kryptonian Science Council (Flashback only)
- Taz-Ki (Flashback only) (Criminal)
- Medusa (Mentioned only)
- Phantom Zoners
- Professor Vakox (Cameo)
- Arctic Circle
- Krypton (Flashback only)
- The Colossus of Hadrad
- Phantom Zone
- The Empty Sea
- The lost city of Amphur
- The Dead Desert
- Phantom Zone Projector
- Red Kryptonite bullet
- Green Kryptonite bullet
- Anti-Matter bomb
- Black Zero's flying saucer
Synopsis for "The Man Who Destroyed Krypton!"
- "The Man Who Destroyed Krypton!" was reprinted in Superman: Tales from the Phantom Zone.
- Superman notes that he cannot be destroyed by Anti-Matter and survives the explosion of the Anti-Matter bomb.
- General Zod is the next villain to swear an oath on the Colossus of Hadrad in Action Comics #548.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Superman Vol 1 205 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
- Images from Superman Vol 1 205
- Superman Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman (Volume 5)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.