Appearing in "Solomon Grundy Wins on a Monday!"
- Superman also (Disguised as Solomon Grundy of Earth-One)
- Steve Lombard also (Disguised as Clark Kent)
- The Flash of Earth-One (Mentioned only)
- The Flash of Earth-Two (Mentioned only)
- Green Lantern of Earth-One (Mentioned only)
- Green Lantern of Earth-Two (Mentioned only)
- Justice League of America (Mentioned only)
- Justice Society of America (Mentioned only)
- Metropolis Police Department
- Terri Cross (First appearance)
- WGBS Employees (Unnamed)
- National Guard (Mentioned only)
- Earth-Two (Cameo)
- Slaughter Swamp (Cameo)
- Interdimensional Limbo
Synopsis for "Solomon Grundy Wins on a Monday!"
- Reprinted in The Best of DC #32 and Adventures of Superman: José Luis García-López.
- Solomon Grundy's journey from Earth-Two to Earth-One in this issue would result in the creation of a more powerful version of the creature who would go on to menace the Superman of Earth-One for a time.
- This encounter between Superman and Solomon Grundy is a Pre-Crisis event and is not necessarily canon to their Post-Crisis histories.
- The story is continued in Superman #319.
- Superman tries to raise Grundy, without success. He thinks Solomon is so heavy that even he could not lift him. Then, when Superman is disguised as Solomon, he flies holding Solomon up to the moon. Actually, Solomon could establish a mystical link with the Earth itself, and if he wishes, nobody could lift him—not even Superman.
- Superman Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman (Volume 5)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References