"The Last Earth-Prime Story": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- --Take me to Earth-Prime!
Appearing in "The Last Earth-Prime Story"
- Julius Schwartz (Earth-One) (Flashback and main story) (Single appearance)
- Julius Schwartz (Earth-Prime)
- Perry White
- Alice White (Final appearance)
- Frank Jackson
- April Marigold (Cameo) (Final appearance)
- Olaf (Single appearance) (Destroyed)
- Olaf's Henchmen (Unnamed) (Single appearance)
- Three Soup Kitchen Workers (Unnamed) (Single appearance)
- Soup Kitchen Recipients (Unnamed) (Single appearance)
- Miss Tuite (Mr. White's Secretary) (Phone call only)
- WGBS Employees (Unnamed) (Single appearance)
- Citizens of Metropolis (Unnamed) (Flashback and main story)
- Harley (Single appearance)
- Harley's Three Friends (Unnamed) (Single appearance)
- Alfred Bester (In a photograph only)
- John W. Campbell (In a photograph only)
- L. Sprague de Camp (In a photograph only)
- Frederik Pohl (In a photograph only)
- Ray Bradbury (Flashback only)
- Doctor (Unnamed) (Cameo) (Flashback only)
- Ultra-Man (Doppelganger of Superman) (Flashback only)
- Night Wizard (Doppelganger of Batman) (Mentioned only)
- Madame Miracle (Doppelganger of Wonder Woman) (Mentioned only)
- Jet Jordan (Doppelganger of the Flash) (Mentioned only)
- DC Comics Staff
- Robotman (Name provided by Julius Schwartz instead of Olaf) (Mentioned only)
- Metallo (Name provided by Julius Schwartz instead of Olaf) (Mentioned only)
- Captain Danger (Name provided by Julius Schwartz instead of Olaf) (Mentioned only)
- Naval Intelligence (Mentioned only)
- United States Army (Unnamed)
- Sergeant (Unnamed) (Single appearance)
- Bruno (Single appearance)
- Metropolis Police Department
- New York City Police Department
- Citizens of New York City (Unnamed)
- Mars (Mentioned only)
- Earth-Two (Mentioned only)
- Incredible Stories Magazine (Flashback only)
- Information Processing Machine
- Hydrogen Bomb
- Geiger Counter
- Erector Set (Mentioned only)
- Mort Weisinger Bust
- Julius Schwartz Bust
Synopsis for "The Last Earth-Prime Story"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Since the story indicated that it's Julie Schwartz's 70th birthday on both Earth-One and Earth-Prime, that means the events on both Earths took place on June 19, 1985, the day Schwartz turned 70.
- The Earth-One Julie Schwartz is credited with "creating" comic book versions of Superman (Ultra-Man), Batman (Night Wizard), Wonder Woman (Madame Miracle) and Flash (Jet Jordan) shortly before they actually appeared. This seems to ignore the fact that the Jay Garrick comics had to predate those with Jet Jordan by at least 20 years.
- Crediting Earth-One Julie Schwartz with these characters raises question of what happened to the Earth-One versions of Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster (Superman; 1938); Bob Kane and Bill Finger (Batman; 1939); and William Moulton Marston (Wonder Woman; 1942).
- Prior to this story, the Earth-One Julie Schwartz was shown to be working at DC Comics in Justice League of America #103 and Wonder Woman #220, even though Perry White in this story appears to imply that Julie became a vagrant after his superhero comics failed.
- As stated by Perry White, Olaf was the name of a person from the United States Naval Intelligence who didn't want Julius Schwartz to publish a story about an atomic bomb. Julie's story of the atomic bomb predated the actual known existence of an atomic bomb.
- Dick Giordano, Paul Levitz and Bob Rozakis are credited as aided and abetted by.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Superman Vol 1 411 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
- Images from Superman Vol 1 411
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.