"Multiplicity, Part 2": On the dark world of Earth-14, the Justice League of Assassins are trying to fight off the Gatherers, who are coming to take their leader Superman. Despite Superman's urging to order his team to leave for their safety while he fight the Gatherers by himself, the JLA stay
- He wants Supermen, then that's what we give him--all in one place. Ring the dinner bell.
Appearing in "Multiplicity, Part 2"
- Justice League Incarnate
- Justice League of Assassins (First appearance)
- Superman (Earth 14) (First appearance)
- Wonder Woman (Earth 14) (First appearance; dies)
- Aquaman (Earth 14) (First appearance; dies)
- Flash (Earth 14) (First appearance; dies)
- Batman (Earth 14) (First appearance; dies)
- Harley Quinn (Earth 14) (First appearance; dies)
- Green Lantern (Earth 14) (First appearance; dies)
- Lois Lane (Mentioned only)
- Jon Kent (Mentioned only)
- Justice League Beyond (Earth 12)
- League of Shadows (Earth 13)
- Justice Riders (Earth 18)
- Justice League (Earth 16)
- Alexis Luthor (Earth 16)
- Superman (Earth 30)
- New Reichsmen (Earth 10)
- Freedom Fighters (Earth 10)
Synopsis for "Multiplicity, Part 2"
On the dark world of Earth-14, the Justice League of Assassins are trying to fight off the Gatherers, who are coming to take their leader Superman. Despite Superman's urging to order his team to leave for their safety while he fight the Gatherers by himself, the JLA stay with him and manage to slay the Gatherers. However, the JLA minus Superman are instantly killed in a single blow by the Gatherers' master, Prophecy, who then take away Superman.
In the House of Heroes, the Justice League Incarnate explain to Superman of their purpose to protect the Multiverse from outside threats while each Earth has its own teams of heroes to protect their respective universes. Superman and his Earth-23 counterpart are curious as to why the Gatherers are not interested in abducting the Supermen and Superwomen on Earth-0 except for Kenan Kong. Harbinger, the A.I. of the House of Heroes, suddenly alert everyone of the events on Earth-14. Thus far, according to Red Racer, fifteen Supermen and Superwomen are abducted. They then realize that they can't deduce where their enemy would strike the next Earth, in which Superman suggest that they must go to every other Earths and gather every Superman as they can before their enemy do.
Superman and the Justice League Incarnate managed to gather these Supermen, which some come more willingly than others. The recruited Supermen are place on board of the Ultima Thule where they remain undetected from outside of the space-time continuum. Superman and the Justice League Incarnate move into the next phase of their plan: luring Prophecy out in the open by using the concentrated presence of the gathered Supermen. While this is a risky move, the Supermen agree to ambush and attack Prophecy all at once. As the Ultima Thule re-enters the space-time continuum, this does immediately lure Prophecy. But at the last moment, Superman teleports his counterparts away from the vessel and intends on battling Prophecy by himself.
Prophecy, who is reveal to be a humanoid being, is perplex of the sudden absence of the Supermen's energy signatures that he detected before being confronted by Superman.
- No special notes.
- The Justice League of Assassins appears to be an amalgam of both the Justice League and the Suicide Squad, as Red Racer refer Superman (Earth 14) as "Squad Superman".
- Discuss Superman Vol 4 15 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
- Images from Superman Vol 4 15