""Chapter One"": In Delavan, Wisconsin, John Winchester is on the hunt for the supernatural. He discovers the legendary Beast of Bray Road and finishes it off with a rifle shot to the head. Though he is victorious, he does sustain minor injuries. The conflict makes him late for his job and his e
- Succubi. Hell's whores. They lure men into fits of ecstasy and then kill them by sucking out their life force. So the legend goes...
Synopsis for "Chapter One"
In Delavan, Wisconsin, John Winchester is on the hunt for the supernatural. He discovers the legendary Beast of Bray Road and finishes it off with a rifle shot to the head. Though he is victorious, he does sustain minor injuries. The conflict makes him late for his job and his employer can no longer tolerate John's tardiness. He fires him and tells him to get his life together.
Some time later, he learns that his late wife's cousin Eddie Thompson disappeared while driving some merchandise from Elgin to Albuquerque, New Mexico. John packs up his boys and heads out onto the road investigating this newest mystery. He finally tracks Eddie down but notices that the man is acting extremely strange. Eddie secretly arranges a meeting with John at the Nightengale Tavern. When they finally get a chance to speak with one another, Eddie persists in acting elusive. He does however, warn John that he has experienced inexplicable things in recent weeks. Eddie's wife Nadine enters the bar to retrieve him. Eddie reluctantly returns home with his wife.
Soon after, John discovers that all of the female employers and patrons of the tavern are actually Succubi - demonic entities who seduce men in order to feed on their souls. The demons recognize John and surround him. They try to conquer his spirit by assuming the visage of his dead wife Mary. John grabs a decorative samurai sword from the wall and kills them all. He then races back to Eddie's house, but he is too late. Nadine (also a Succubus) has already finished him off. John and Nadine fight and the demon reveals that her brood has plans for the Winchester family. John fires a shot into her neck, killing her.
Later, a mysterious woman enters the Nightengale Tavern and surveys the scene. She finds one of the Succubi, barely alive and asks her about the location of Sam Winchester.
Appearing in "Chapter One"
- Beast of Bray Road
- Nadine Thompson
- Susan Lyle (Cameo)
- Carver (Single appearance)
- Eddie Thompson (Only appearance; dies)
- 1967 Chevrolet Impala
- This series is based upon the WB/CW Network television series Supernatural and is published by WildStorm Productions. Although the series serves as a prequel to the television program, it is regarded as being a canonical part of Supernatural continuity.
- Dean is eleven-years-old when this series begins and Sam is seven.
- The original title for this series was slated to be Supernatural: Revelations.