"Who Is Superwoman?": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Superwoman #1 is an issue of the series Superwoman (Volume 1) with a cover date of October, 2016. It was published on August 10, 2016.
Synopsis for "Who Is Superwoman?"
Appearing in "Who Is Superwoman?"
- Bethany Snow (On a TV or computer screen)
- Jack Ryder (On a TV or computer screen)
- Steel (On a TV or computer screen)
- Superman (Post-Flashpoint) (Flashback only)
- Superman (Pre-Flashpoint) (Mentioned only)
- Mercy Graves (Impostor)
- United States Air Force
- Wonder Woman (Mentioned only)
- The Gestalt
- When Lois catches the aircraft, the conversation is a direct homage to the 1978 Superman movie. In the movie Superman catches a falling Lois and tells her "Easy, miss. I've got you." Lois responds with "You - You've got me. Who's got you?"
- The McGuinness Bridge and Schaffenberger Metro Station are likely named after Ed McGuinness and Kurt Schaffenberger respectively.
- The variant cover is a bit of a homage to Template:Action Comics Vol 1 1
- Superman Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman (Volume 5)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References