Susan Kent was born the daughter of police officer. As an adult, she became romantically involved with inventor Jim Barr, and soon discovered that he was also the costumed hero known as Bulletman. Barr created a second Gravity Regulator Helmet and gave it to Susan whereupon she became his sidekick Bulletgirl. Susan and Jim were soon married and they shared in many adventures together throughout the 1940s.
Bulletman and Bulletgirl were members of the All-Star Squadron a team of heroes set up during the 1940s. The couple were involved in many battles during World War II , and in that time they met the current Green Lantern of sector 2814 Abin Sur.
James Barr and Susan Kent-Barr had a daughter together named Deanna Barr. Deanna like her parents used the Gravity Regulator Helmet and operated briefly under the name Windshear. Deanna worked with her father on his last outing to rescue the depowered Marvel Family from the villain Chain Lightning.
- Gravity Regulator Helmet: Bulletman and Bulletgirl wore cone-shaped anti-gravity helmets, which provided them with the following abilties:
- Susan Kent first appeared in Earth-S continuity in Fawcett Publications' Nickel Comics #1 by Bill Parker and John Smalle. She was reintroduced in Post-Crisis New Earth continuity in The Power of Shazam! #12 by Jerry Ordway and Peter Krause.
- She was mentioned as deceased in The Power of Shazam! #43, but appeared alive in Seven Soldiers: Bulleteer #3.
- 4 Appearances of Susan Kent (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Susan Kent (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Susan Kent (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Susan Kent (New Earth)