After Major Lilywhite destroyed the deli and killed most of the staff, Suzuki was desperate because his supply of human brain was cut off, and his reputation would be destroyed when his dealings came out. He shot himself in the leg and caused a stove to explode, killing himself; when the police showed up, they assumed he had taken out all the criminals. He was lauded as a hero, though Babineaux was not entirely convinced, and continued his investigation in secret.
Powers and Abilities
- Zombie Physiology: Zombies are mutated after being infected with a tainted batch of Utopium. The general bodily features - pale skin and hair, a lust for brains and only one heart beat per six seconds - has led to the infected to be referred to as "Zombies".
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Strength: In "full-on Zombie"-mode, Zombies are considerably stronger than in their controlled state.
- Retrocognition: For several days after eating a pure brain, Zombies are able to remember things from a the original brain owner's life by looking at certain triggers. Fillmore Graves mass produced a Zombie mush, comprised of multiple brains, to allow for their subjects to be fed without visions.
- Hunger for Brains: If Zombies do not eat brains, they become dumb, loses her humanity, and may die. At a certain point, this state becomes inreversible, at which point a Zombie is said to be "Full Romero".
- Restricted Taste: Zombies lose most of their sense of taste, only being able to detect it when it was extra spicy. As such, zombies regularly spiked their food and drink with hot sauce.
- Lt. Suzuki was portrayed by Hiro Kanagawa.
- Hiro Kanagawa first appears as Babineaux's superior in the pilot, though he is unnamed in the credits and a nametag on his desk calls him "C. Abe". He also sports a goatee that the later Suzuki does not have.
- 9 Appearances of Suzuki (iZombie TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Suzuki (iZombie TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Suzuki (iZombie TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Suzuki (iZombie TV Series)